This arrived by courier at my door today:
Now, some people collect stamps, some people build toy trains, and others of us enter contests. This is my hobby. When the kidlets go to bed, I go online, check Facebook, read e-mail, and ENTER CONTESTS. It’s what I do to unwind (besides reading and various forms of crafting).
I know. It’s a strange hobby to have, but it’s been a rewarding thing for me. Here’s a list of things I’ve won so far:
- Tickets to an advance screening of Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- Tickets to an advance screening of Baby Mama
- Trip for 2 anywhere Air Canada flies in Europe, Asia, South America, or Australia (we went to Dublin, Ireland)
- Package of bacon (technically Brian won that in my name)
- $25 McDonald’s gift card (technically Brian won that one, too)
- Ticket to the Heart and Stroke Foundation Lottery (I won that in Brian’s name)
- Trip for 2 to Milan, Italy (though we opted for the cash instead)
- Package of a new mousse hair dye (gave that one away)
- Free movie download from Cineplex Store (twice)
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick
- Crystal Light purse pack
- Copy of the book I Don’t Know How She Does It (still waiting for that one to arrive in the mail)
And this week I’ve added to the list with this Color Design Palette from Lancome Paris.
I LOVE contests! And we’ve all heard it before, “If you don’t enter, you can’t win.” So I enter. Almost every day… And proudly accept my weirdness.